Palazzo Molin dates back to the 15th century and is located at the meeting point of the Barcaroli and Fuseri canals, reachable from the private Calle Cuoridoro, a lateral of the Frezzeria.
The building is listed by the Belle Arti (Heritage Authorities) because of the historical importance of its façades and its architecture.
The access is characterised by a portal with a striking coat of arms of the noble family of Molin, which gave the ancient Republic of Venice a doge, Francesco Molin (1646-55) and who were both men of letters and courageous soldiers.
The coat of arms represents a mill wheel, the symbol of the house. Three small busts were placed here in the 18th century.