Special technical features of Palazzo Molin:
- Home automation system with touch screen monitor for lighting, heating and alarms control. The system is My Home from Bticino.
- Anti-theft system (with sensors on doors and windows and infrared sensors) connected to the concierge during office hours and to an external emergency company at all other times.
- Music speakers in every room, linked to the home automation system.
- Fireproof main entrance door
- Telephone and network plugs in every room (except bathrooms).
- Terrestrial and satellite antennae in every room (except bathrooms).
- Gas alarm in kitchen areas.
- Concierge service (mornings) and phone assistance
- Wifi in the common areas and internet signal linked up every unit (paid by the condominium).
- Centralized heating and cooling system, managed and maintained by the property manager of the building.
- Every staircase in the building has a modern lift. Staircase C has a state of the art glass lift.
Energy efficiency and eco-friendly measures:
- Lights: centralized control of lights within the home automation system.
- Climate control: every unit can set the temperature. independently. The heating and cooling systems function with a common heating and cooling plant managed and supervised by a specialized company.
- Water: the water of the Venetian canals is used to reduce the energy consumption and the noise levels of the heating and cooling system.
- Conservation: the building dates back to the 15th century, with a small part totally rebuilt. Where possible, the original finishes were maintained: Venetian floors (called terrazzo alla Veneziana), wooden beams in ceilings, plastered walls with Venetian finish (marmorino).